Friday 5 September 2014


Varun's Diary - Friday 5th September

It's a very long time since I have been SO sad to leave a filming destination ... and I am quite miserable that I am leaving the Maldives early tomorrow.

However, I will be back soon ... ON HOLIDAY!

We have finished up here so it's time to pack. I have a couple of days in Dubai before I finally get home. Work - not pleasure:

Photos: 

1) "L"o"V"e on the beach ...
2)  My lovely Park Hyatt dive instructor - Madamoiselle Pauline a Paris
3) Le Grand Bleu
4) In my Park Water Villa - there are 50 villas here - 14 over water, 16 with no pool and 20 with pool ... of which
5) Mine is one ...
6) Tonight it's a farewell "champagne & canapes" on the Beach - wish YOU were here!
7) I love & miss all the "S"s in my life 

Why is sand so white and soft here in the Maldives? Because it's made of coral ...

Three bits of advice about the Maldives:

a) Don't come here alone
b) Prepare yourself to never want to leave
c) Be able to snorkel or dive

THANK YOU to everyone at Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru, Four Seasons Kuda Huraa and the Park Hyatt Hadahaa 

Song of the Day: My Love is Your Love - Whitney Houston
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxZD0VQvfqU








 
blogger template powered by fraktiv